Burgerstein Curcuma Mixture
The Burgerstein range includes around 80 micronutrient products in various categories. Appenzell medicine remedies and pharmaceutical drugs for therapeutic use, as well as nutritional supplements and complementary foods to enrich the diet according to your personal needs.
The different categories are marked with the following symbols to help you distinguish them.
Food additives and complementary foods
Appenzell medicine remedy
Natural substance with many beneficial properties
Native to India and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been used therapeutically in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine for over 4,000 years.
Burgerstein Curcuma Mixture contains high quality turmeric extract, produced using a special technology, as well as rosemary extract and all natural forms of vitamin E.
What are the advantages of the Burgerstein Curcuma Mixture?
- 100% Curcuma longa root
- Best absorption and assimilation of turmeric in the body thanks to the patented PUS technology. PUS = Polar Non-Polar Sandwich Type = Curcuminoids are insoluble in water and coated with water-soluble components of turmeric root. Thus, the components of turmeric can easily pass through the intestinal wall. This means that no additional excipients such as piperine are required.
- It contains the entire spectrum of vitamin E compounds (tocopherols and tocotrienols). Vitamin E is extracted from rice, not palm oil.
- Versatility in use
- Free from artificial flavors and colors
- Capsules: do not stain teeth, do not stain clothes, etc.
- Vital energy
- Locomotor apparatus
Turmeric root extract (35%), bulking agent (cellulose), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, rosemary extract (7%), modified (corn) starch, anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of edible fatty acids, silicon dioxide, mono- and diglycerides of edible fatty acids), tocotrienol-tocopherol.
Method Of Administration
Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals.
Store at room temperature, protected from light. Keep out of small children's reach. Do not exceed the indicated recommended daily dose. The nutraceutical is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Developed in Switzerland, produced in Germany.
||Per daily portion (2 capsules)
Turmeric root extract (Cureit®)
of which curcuminoids
* NRV = Nutrient reference value (nutrient reference value)