Vegan amino acid complex with eight amino acids
Amino Eight contains eight free crystalline amino acids in a optimal combination. The amino acids of highest purity are obtained naturally from pulses, are vegan and additive-free. Amino Eight provides the human body with an optimal amino acid combination without Tryptophan and is almost calorie free. It is bio-available to the body shortly after ingestions. Amino Eight is an amino acid nutrition for athletes and people should for metabolic reasons not intaking L-Trytophan. Amino Eight is an optimal solution for such people.
Amino Eight is identical to our product Amino Vida with the only difference that Amino Eight does not contain L-tryptophane and instead contains proportionally more of the other 8 amino acids. For competitive athletes who want to take more than 16 tablets daily, an oversupply of this otherwise valuable amino acid could occur with Amino Vida. Therefore we have developed Amino Eight exactly for this group of customers.
Our amino acids come from legumes. They are vegan and free from any additives. Amino Eight supplies an amino acid pattern that is optimal for humans. It contains almost no calories and is available to the body after a short time. This product is especially for athletes and people who want to contribute to the supply of the body with essential amino acids, but for health reasons should not take tryptophan.
Amino Eight contains seven essential amino acids as well as the semi-essential amino acid arginine. It does not contain L-Tryptophan. Essential means, that the amino acids are vital to our well-being and cannot be produced by the body itself. L-arginine is deemed semi-essential as it can be synthesised by the human body. In certain circumstances (e.g., age, growth phases, diseases, or physical activity), L-arginine can also become essential to the body.
Amino acids and proteins
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, which are assembled in the body to form long protein or protein chains. Amino acids are amongst the most important components of the human body and control a large number of essential processes. The best possible renewal of cells, muscles, bones and organs, i.e. the life of the body, depends on an adequate supply of proteins and their building blocks, the amino acids.
Ideal for people with increased requirements
Amino Eight is ideal for people with increased requirements with chronic inflammation issues for example:
- Athletes or those with heavy physical demands
- Vegetarians or vegans
- Special dietary nutrition programs
- For increased absorption of essential amino acids
Properties of Amino Eight
- Amino Eight provides an optimal ratio of 8 essential amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine) for the human nutritional system.
- Amino Eight also contains the semi-essential amino acid L-arginine. It is deemed semi-essential because L-arginine can be synthesised by the human body. Under certain circumstances (e.g. depending on age, growth phases, diseases or physical activity) this semi-essential amino acid can also become essential for the body.
- Amino Eight contains the protein building blocks (amino acids) in hydrolysed form. This means small, short individual building blocks are available instead of long protein fragments. In this way they are better absorbed and utilised more efficiently than the long protein chains.
- Due to its hydrolysed form, Amino Eight is an ideal protein supplier for people with kidney and liver problems.
- Amino Eight is almost calorie-free (only 0.5 kcal in 10 pellets).
- Amino Eight is absorbed within a very short time in the small intestine because the amino acids are already split open.
- 99% of Amino Eight is utilised in the body to build muscles.
- Amino Eight only produces 1% nitrogen waste. This is a very low value when compared to other protein sources.
Protein supplement for vegans and vegetarians
For people with vegan or vegetarian lifestyles, it is not always easy to intake the daily proteins needed by the body with their meals. Animal products are a valued source of protein that is lost. Legumes are a good vegan alternative. However, a lot of discipline is needed to reach the recommended daily protein dose. Especially vegan athletes know this problem. The daily protein requirement is nearly twice as high for people who do sports every day and for top athletes as for normal people. Amino Eight is a suitable protein supplier to compensate for protein deficiencies without containing L-Tryptophan.
Absorption of body whey compared to pure hydrolysed amino acids from legumes in an amino pattern – NNU study intake proteins – Research of the International Nutrition Research Center (INRC) (USA)
Amino Eight contains 240 tablets each containing 500 mg of amino acids. Net content 120 g. Dietary food. Without pressing agent. Without sweetener. Without fillers. Amino Eight are pure amino acids without any additives. Availability – in stock.
1 tablet contains the following amino acids:
- 94 mg L-leucine
- 84 mg L-valine
- 71 mg L-isoleucine
- 71 mg L-lysine
- 64 mg L-phenylalanine
- 58 mg L-threonine
- 36 mg L-methionine
- 22 mg L-arginine
Amino Eight is identical to our product Amino Vida with the only difference that Amino Eight does not contain L-tryptophane and instead contains a little more of the other 8 amino acids. For competitive athletes who want to take more than 16 pellets daily, an oversupply of this otherwise valuable amino acid could occur with Amino Vida. We have therefore developed Amino Eight exactly for this group of customers.
Amino Eight is on the Cologne List
Our product Amino Eight is on the Cologne List®. The Cologne List® does only include nutritional supplements without doping risk that have been tested for selected doping substances such as anabolic steroids and stimulants by one of the globally-leading laboratories in nutritional supplement analytics.
Take 6-10 tablets daily preferably 30 minutes before physical exertion.
Made in Switzerland
Amino Eight is Swiss Made!
Amino acids and proteins
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. They form long protein chains in the body. These are amongst the most important components of the human body and control a multitude of vital processes. The optimal renewal of all cells, muscles, bones and organs i.e. the life of the body, depends on a sufficient supply of proteins and their building blocks, the amino acids.
Allergy Information Amino Eight Tablets
||for 16 Tablets
||0.8 kcal / 3.2 kJ