Burgerstein vitamin C retard
When is Burgerstein Vitamin C retard used?
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin C deficiency states such as scurvy and its precursors.
In the following diseases or under the following circumstances, the vitamin C requirement may be increased and/or supplementary administration may be necessary:
- Bleeding gums due to vitamin C deficiency
- Wound healing, for example after tooth extraction
- Infectious diseases
- Common colds
- Resorption disorders after surgical removal of the stomach (gastrectomy) or after gastrointestinal diseases
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding
- Treatment with antibiotics
- in case of blood washing (dialysis)
The special pelletisation in Burgerstein Vitamin C retard (sustained-release capsules) ensures a continuous and even release of vitamin C over 8-24 hours.
30 / 100
Composition 1 capsule
Vitamin C in sustained release 500 mg
Directions and additional information
Take 1 capsule daily with some liquid.
The medicinal product must be kept at room temperature (15-25°C) and out of the reach of children and may only be used until the date marked "Exp" on the container. For further information, please contact your doctor, pharmacist or druggist. These persons are in possession of the detailed product information.