Burgerstein Beta-Carotene 6 mg
When is Burgerstein Beta-Carotene 6 mg used?
- Supplements the daily diet with beta-carotene in case of increased vitamin A requirements.
- The carotenoids are distributed in the skin, among other places, where they exert their antioxidant protective effect.
- Carotenoid extract from Australian seaweed
- Natural carotenoid extracts contain beta-carotene as well as other carotenoids such as alpha-carotene, lutein or zeaxanthin.
- No vitamin A overdose can be achieved with carotene compounds; the organism only converts as much beta-carotene into vitamin A as it needs.
Composition 1 capsule
Beta-carotene 6 mg
Further information Non-vegetarian
Use and additional information
1 capsule after meals with some liquid.
Burgerstein Beta-Carotene 6 mg should be kept out of reach of children and well closed, dry and between 15-25°C. The medicine may only be used until the date marked "Exp" on the container. For further information, please contact your doctor, pharmacist or druggist. These persons are in possession of the detailed product information.